Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for group Hindi classes NOT one to one, NOT Sandford Institute

Options
  • 24-04-2010 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Anyone know of anywhere offering beginners group classes in Hindi apart from Sandford Language Institute. I find their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. I signed up for a class with them last year except they failed to inform me in advance that it wouldn't be going ahead, then only at that stage they tried ringing around other people who had previously expressed an interest in Hindi classes. Then a few weeks ago one Thursday night I got a text message around 11pm informing me Hindi classes were taking place on Wednesdays. When I looked at their website the class was actually supposed to have started the evening before. With that sort I service I will be giving them a wide berth.

I am not looking for one-to-one tutorials either as I will have someone who can help me but I would like to begin learning in a structured classroom setting if such a thing is available although I expect it's quite limited.

Advertisement