Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ronnie's finger

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I think that should NOT go unpunished. An absoloutely pathetic pr1ck of a man. Cant believe I was a major rocket fan this time last year...

He's a sore loser, he whinges about his performances (which on the whole are among the best around), he's an attention seeker and just generally childish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

He's still the best ever though

He's still the best ever though

A year ago Id have agreed with you, but not today. For being the best ever, he wins a shockingly low amount of titles dont you think? He had the potential to be the best ever, and I would agree he is the most naturally gifted player ever, but his personality & conduct take away any credibility he has as a professional sportsman to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 411 ✭✭fkt

Heard a commentator refer to a "rude gesture" the other day so checked it out on another forum and someone posted a picture of when he sat down. I didn't realise he stuck his finger up. Who was it aimed at?

Sorry, I meant the most naturally gifted ever.

I think the gesture was aimed at the ball, lol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 chriscross1

class player but he's not well in the head

I think the gesture was aimed at the ball, lol.

He stuck his finger up at a red ball when it bounced off a knuckle and stayed out. Charming man considering how much of a role model he is to young people/people in the crowd & god knows how many watching on tv.

Snooker is on the upsurge, and the sooner the better he realises how good the game/fans have been to him over the years the better. He needs to start contributing back, starting with some positivity.

Players like Ding, Allen, Selby, Robertson are all on the way up...it Ronnie doesnt snap out of his negative bubble soon he could find himself overtaken and left to the sidelines, as all these players are capable of beating him now.

class player but he's not well in the head

He's a bit odd all right. Have you seen this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA3l0O8TaOM

I love to watch him play though. Pure class

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭kildare snooker

I think the man is a genius and the most naturally talented snooker player BUT his attiude stinks and it is getting worse,for a player so great he has yet to do or come close to anything like steve davis or stephen hendry for examples have achieved

Advertisement