Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ollie Morgan?

Options
  • 24-04-2010 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Anybody know what happened with Ollie leaving Fiannna Fail?
    I think he is still on the town council.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Anybody know what happened with Ollie leaving Fiannna Fail?
    I think he is still on the town council.
    According to The Argus or the Democrat (can't remember which one I was looking at) he has resigned from FF but not from the Council, due to some unspecified rumours, and the Gardai are examining his laptop.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

yeah ive heard the rumours too, wont post them on a site here though

someone could pm if they want, but i stress they are rumours, i dont have any inside info or anything, just the talk going around

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Hey everyone , As most of you know I take a complete back-seat to modding around here. I will say one thing though guys , I too have heard rumours around the town and not pleasant ones either. If anyone discusses these before they are printed in the press or before there is a public statement made , they will be banned.

Thanks

:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

Feck. I just back from abroad and I never heard anything.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 GFJD

shocking allegations. disgusting if true. ya never know do ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Dioza

The Dundalk Examiner are making awful (unprofessional in my eyes) allegations on their facebook page of which there is no puplic proof of. There is an investigation going on yet they "have transcripts of chats of which they can't give details of".

I'm sure next week once they get over the fire at wogans they will have more to say on this matter :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Tiny Explosions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Tiny Explosions

Dioza wrote: »
    The Dundalk Examiner are making awful (unprofessional in my eyes) allegations on their facebook page of which there is no puplic proof of. There is an investigation going on yet they "have transcripts of chats of which they can't give details of".

I'm sure next week once they get over the fire at wogans they will have more to say on this matter :rolleyes:

Howya Ollie lol. :D

Only joking!;)

Advertisement