Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whoever Deleted that link thread in AH?!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭--amadeus--

Sarky wrote: »
    Is it wishful thinking that this will be remembered during the next "omg a mod locked my thread what a jerk" complaint?

It's a little disingenuous to suggest that one right and good decision means that all decisions are right

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Just read the full of the Wikipedia link on that video.

Jesus.

Why would anyone put that up.....how did they even get access to it???

Even the description of it all in the Wikipedia page is enough to make you sick let alone viewing it. I'm going to avoid all links in AH to be on the safe side :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It's a little disingenuous to suggest that one right and good decision means that all decisions are right
    And vice versa, indeed.

On that note, mildly ironically, I'm locking this thread because it's a rather sickening topic, and I viewed some of that video for the first time yesterday and lost faith in humanity a little, so best not to dwell on the negatives in life.

And on that note, here's that old clip of a panda and its kid sneezing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement