Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kryptonite New York Fahgettaboudit Mini Lock

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,168 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

sxt wrote: »
    £39.95 for this lock looks like a bargain if you need a very heavy sturdy lock anytime soon...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kryptonite-York-Fahgettaboudit-Mini-Lock/dp/B000OZ9VLU

I was expecting delivery to be huge, but it comes out as €49.13 all in.

Good find!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭ray o

Thanks for posting this sxt, I've been looking for an excuse to buy one and that price is just too good to resist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,838 ✭✭✭✭tomasrojo

One of those cost me 100E in Cycleways. Nice find.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Lumen wrote: »
    I was expecting delivery to be huge, but it comes out as €49.13 all in.
    Free delivery on items actually sold by amazon.co.uk if they are over about £25, you have to select it at checkout, not sure if you did in that price, just letting others know it is free (well included...)

If you find an item below £25 you can always add a cheap dvd etc to your basket to bump up the value and get the free post.

Note this does not include third party sellers advertising on amazon.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

CRC used to do a price match and you'd get free delivery there as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

they'll do a price match including the cost of postage...

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭bloomfield

I've never noticed this before on the Amazon site. When you view products to start with they're priced using the UK VAT rate, and then when you select Ireland for delivery, they recalculate the VAT to 21%. Can't remember any other retailer ever doing that.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 78,295 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

bloomfield wrote: »
    I've never noticed this before on the Amazon site. When you view products to start with they're priced using the UK VAT rate, and then when you select Ireland for delivery, they recalculate the VAT to 21%. Can't remember any other retailer ever doing that.
    Wiggle. This is the correct VAT treatment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

D1gger wrote: »
    Thanks for posting this sxt, I've been looking for an excuse to buy one and that price is just too good to resist.

+1

Advertisement