Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rockband set???

Options
  • 24-04-2010 7:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭

hi all! just wondering if the rockband set well the guitar they give you with it is wireless or wired?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Well i don't have rock band, but i do have guitar hero Metallica and that is wireless, so i assume they are the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

The RB guitar in the set is wired. Haven't used mine in a while (I broke it from over use :D ) Was a bit annoying at 1st as I am lefty and the cable got in the way a little, was easily remedied by tucking it behind the rear strap nub and putting the strap on to hold it in place. Actually just like I have to do with a real guitar :)

One thing to note the buttons are super noisy, mind you the strummer on the guitar hero one is noisy too. I also have one of the Beatles rock band wireless ones and it was deathly silent so much so that I missed the noise at 1st :D

Also out of the 5 guitars I have used over the last few years - 3 GH and 2 RB , I favour the RB ones for playing and found they outlasted the GH ones which is surprising given they feel cheaper and less sturdy :confused:

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

The first rockband sets were wired but they were replaced with wireless ones later on. Check the box wherever you're thinking of buying them from. Chances are they are wireless at this point even though they are being sold off cheap. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Ditch the RB guitars, get GH guitars to plat with RB.

Thats my advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Moving to GHRB Forum.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

IMO, if you really want to do it properly get a GH guitar. I don't mind the RB one but the lack of click plauges me to this day.

Cheers for the move Mr.E :)

Advertisement