Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the best Free Free Wifi zone in Dublin City ?

• 24-04-2010 10:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭

Just wondering I wanna go around dublin today and have a coffee and use my laptop

What is the best free Wifi zone in dublin with the best Speed ?

Your Thoughts.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Best signal, don't You mean best speeds?

All McDonalds have free wifi, well free if You buy a coffee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭homer911

There's free Wifi in Stasrbucks, and in the Stephen's Green Centre, but have no idea of performance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 401 ✭✭zeris

homer911 wrote: »
    There's free Wifi in Stasrbucks

Starbucks in Ireland and the UK are BT Openzone hotspots so are not free if you walk in off the street. You can get free access if you sign up for a Starbucks loyalty card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭AARRRRGH

I always found the Westbury to be the fastest free one. There ae a couple of different wifi spots there. Cant remember the name of the best free one. Trial and error will get it for you.

Tip: Before buying coffee anywhere ask if they have free wifi. If they dont, walk out. The more people do that, the more places will provide free wifi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Eoin_Sheehy

If you have an iPod just download Dessid and all Dublin is free WiFi. I think if you have Eorcom Broadband at home there's a disk that generates the WEP if you have the 8 character I.D. Of course you should never use somebody's WiFi without consent, so this is all purely theoretical!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 missyali

Stephens Green Shopping centre is good. You can sit upstairs in that kylemore cafe with a cheap cup of tea or coffee for hours - if you don't mind the smell of fry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 r3dj3ster

Is there any parks etc which are covered by a wifi hot spot? Getting into the summer now sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Is it zombie thread day today?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement