Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Cybershot giving problems

Options
  • 24-04-2010 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

My Sony Cybershot DSC-W115 is giving problems. In brief, I can outline what the camera is doing:
    • When switched on, the lens protracts and then retracts four times in total.
    • The following message is then displayed on the LCD "Turn the power off and on again."
    • Doing this makes no difference and when I switch the camera back on, the same issues re-occur.
    Can anyone shine some light on this or experienced this problem? And if so, how did you resolve? I purchased the camera less than one year ago so maybe still under warranty. Maybe there is a way of resetting it? Where can I get this repaired? :(

Advertisement