Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3's phone for €39.99

Options
  • 24-04-2010 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi
    3 rang me yesterday with an offer on a phone they have for on off payment of €39.99 and then you have to top up by €20 each month. You get free text to any network and free weekend calls to any network it has all the apps ie facebook twitter etc and it has skype
    Has any bought this and how do they find it
    Is there any hidding items that they forget to mention ???:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

http://three.ie/shop/inq-mini-3g-black-3pay.htm?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=click&utm_campaign=home-angel

A pretty low-end phone but if that's not a problem for you then there is no catch really. Three have terrible customer service though but their service is fine generally.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Their customer service was bad for data based technical support because traditionally that was their mainstay before the other networks introduced data packages.

For normal billing and call/text service queries they were and are absolutely no different to anyone else.

You could effectively say now that meteors customer service is CRAP because of the hero service problem widely reported that they can't seem to fix.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,238 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

A pretty low-end phone

It's got a lot more features than you'd think, 2mp, mp3, bluetooth, built in skype, msn, facebook and twitter apps, expandable memory, 3G, it's also got itunes sync built it, is there a better 39 euro phone? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

you can also use that unit as mobile broadband :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 heehaw

Been a 3 customer for 5 yrs now and there customer service is not great but then i dont have to use it much as the service seldom lets me down.
    When i was'nt getting the deal i wanted regarding an upgrade etc i threatened to leave and asked to be put through to the retention department who would then bend over backwards and kiss my a**.
    They would have it embedded in their brain that they must not lose a customer under any circumstances :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭globemaster1986

heehaw wrote: »
    Been a 3 customer for 5 yrs now and there customer service is not great but then i dont have to use it much as the service seldom lets me down.
    When i was'nt getting the deal i wanted regarding an upgrade etc i threatened to leave and asked to be put through to the retention department who would then bend over backwards and kiss my a**.
    They would have it embedded in their brain that they must not lose a customer under any circumstances :cool:

It might seem that way but they won't really. They have standard offers they can extend for retention purposes but at the end of the day they will only offer what they think you are worth so if you spend €0 or €0 a month they aren't going to wow you! They want to keep customers but they are a business

Advertisement