Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

stirrup leggings?!

• 24-04-2010 12:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭

Hi all!

Just wondering does anyone know where I can get a nice pair of stirrup leggings?
    I've seen them in pennys and dunnes, but they're made from that really shiney material that looks clingy like tights. I would really like a pair thats thick and is made from the same material most leggings are. I looked on the awear, topshop and river island websites but they dont have them.
    Also if anyone saw them or normal leggings in a short leg that would be great, all my normal ones are too long on me but i usually fold them up since i wear them with boots, but i think it time to get the feet out now!!

Thanks everyone!!
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

I don't know about stirrup leggings but Marks and Sparks do legging in short and extra short. Link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 bestiaries

Asos have them on sale atm, got a pair last week. they're more like jersey material than that thicker cotton stuff most leggings seem to be made of, therefore good for summer.

I think topshop has the best quality leggings of anywhere, also I'm 5'4 and they are a good length on me. Wonder if they've any crops in atm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭macy9

Hi Arnotts currently have all their stirrup tights on sale (50% off.)Available in black and also in pink. They are in the sale area on the ground floor. The brand is Johnathon Aston.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭Eerie

bestiaries wrote: »
    I think topshop has the best quality leggings of anywhere, also I'm 5'4 and they are a good length on me. Wonder if they've any crops in atm?

+1 for Topshop being the best quality. I've had a pair of black ones for the last 2 years and they have out-lasted about 10 other pairs! They don't go baggy at the knees either which is always a plus! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭milly4ever

http://direct.asda.com/george/women-s-clothing/leggings/stirrup-pintuck-leggings/GEM37962,default,pd.html

at £6 you can't really go wrong - saw them in the shop and the material is fine.

• Advertisement
Advertisement