Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyefinity Compatability

Options
  • 24-04-2010 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi guys,

So I got myself a sapphire 5770 the other day and I was wondering about running it with eyefinty and 3 monitors. Now heres the problem 2 of them only have vga input and the other has vga and dvi. Since display port is required for eyefinty for 3 monitors, I was wondering if I could use two dvi to vga adaptors on the card and output to two screens in vga and get a displayport to dvi adaptor for the third and output that in dvi.

Would this work? the card will think its outputting in two dvi and display port while the monitors should (theoretically) work as they're receiving their required inputs. Any thoughts would really be appreciated before i bought the dp adaptor!

Comments

Advertisement