Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O'Sullivan V Williams :: WC 2010 :: Round 2

• 24-04-2010 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭

Should be another classic on the cards.
    These have only previously met once in the world championships.
    Expect some fireworks from this match. can't wait

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

I have my money on Mark although he was a little shaky in the first round.

This could be another classic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭take everything

I'd say O' Sullivan will win the tournament.
    He seems to be really on form (and seemingly in a good place mentally at the moment).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

Im hoping Williams can take at least 5 of the 8 frames in this session, Really don't want to see Ronnie go far in the championship.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

any streams?

I don't have BBC

you can watch ALL of the snooker live on this site it's real easy to use

http://www.fromsport.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭kildare snooker

will be a tight final session and ronnie has been picking some bad shots,,16frames played and still not 1 century break ,says how tight a match its been

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭zack01

O'Sullivan wins 13-10, awesome display from Ronnie, really really hitting the ball well,his long potting which has been his achiles heel in recent years seems to be back to his best.

But Ronnie being Ronnie is his usual glum self in the post match interview and slates his performance,he even made a threat to end the interview and future interviews if he was called his own harshest critic again!!
    Clearly the man is slightly mad but what a player and what a prospect of him playing Selby in the quarters if Selby wins his match against Hendry

great play.. but again one of his weird interviews, making who ever is interviewing him feel uncomfortable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭syngindub

must check out the interview later..he's unreal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

I'll probably watch the highlights later as I didn't get a chance to watch today. Good win for Ronnie though. Williams is a tough opponent. Ronnie his usual self in the interview.
    Is Selby through? Should be another good one between those two if he is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

That was one odd interview. You'd swear someone was forcing him to play against his own will. Yet again, Ronnie doesn't seem to be enjoying the game very much.

His next game with Selby should be a cracker.

Advertisement