Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to get a tattoo

• 24-04-2010 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

finding it difficult finding anything I like

this is what i have in mind for my upper arm

Tribal-Arm.jpg

upperarmtribal.png

i seen a guy with some sort of writing on his chest. it was say in ince in width and about7 inches in lenght. some sort of writing.

anyone know any good sites to get ideas before i go to a tattoo studio. dont want to go in completely clueless

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

maybe the website you were looking at where you posted the pic from? and maybe talk to the woman who did the tattoo also? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 GirlWith1Eye

I'm not trying to be mean or rude or anything but I just think that if you should get a tattoo,especially such a large tattoo,would it not be a better Idea to get a design that wasn't so generic?

You should be sure before you settle on a design anyway,so take your time before you go into the parlour.

There's lots of websites dedicated to tattoo design like tattoofinder.com and tattoospot.com. Just google whatever Idea you have and you'll probably find some designs.
    I've found lovely tattoo designs/images on devaintart as well.
    Good luck with the tattoo.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

i don't know if you can brand tribal as "generic", and then direct someone to tattoofinder.com and deviantart. seriously

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 GirlWith1Eye

well why would I direct him to a site that wasn't his style? If he wants a tribal tattoo,I'm obviously going to tell him where he can get a design.
    Deviantart has origanal designs from artists who would be more than happy to sell one to you,not generic in the least
    so perhaps you should think about what your typing before you type it,thakns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 anuk

for tattoo designs like that take a look at;
    http://www.squidoo.com/shoulder-tattoo-designs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

well why would I direct him to a site that wasn't his style? If he wants a tribal tattoo,I'm obviously going to tell him where he can get a design.
    Deviantart has origanal designs from artists who would be more than happy to sell one to you,not generic in the least
    so perhaps you should think about what your typing before you type it,thakns.

forget it, I clearly don't know what i am talking about

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nipps

gettin a tatoo is simply stupid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

i don't know if you can brand tribal as "generic", and then direct someone to tattoofinder.com and deviantart. seriously

I think tattoos like tribal tend to go out of fashion, so just be sure you really want it,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

nipps wrote: »
    gettin a tatoo is simply stupid

Warning infraction issued.

Advertisement