Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doodlejump

Options
  • 24-04-2010 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭

PS3, Xbox360, Wii, Psp and nintendo DS all sitting at home with games i have yet to finish. Big budget games like Killzone 2 and GTA4. But what am i playing at the moment, thats right Doodlejump on my i phone. Downloaded it yesterday evening and i can't put it down. I'm in work today and keep taking it out of my pocket for a sneaky go in between customers.
    Hi score so far is 23815 which i thought wasn't too bad until i looked at the global stats. WTF is up with Adam A#24 he has 975,684 points he must be a machine.
    Anyway just goes to show that shiny bells and whistles and top end graphics do not automatically a good game make.Nice one i phone for my .79 cent app.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Haha, looks like a deadly game. Did a little youtube'in to see the gameplay. It does look totally addictive.

Gameplay

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

It's a hugely addictive game. I play it, fall, put the phone down and within a few minutes I've picked it back up again for another go. Great stuff!

Advertisement