Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help identifying these places and people

Options
  • 24-04-2010 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I would like to travel to Ireland and locate these ruins, churches and locations. I am told the photos may have historical value and/or be of interest to others. Please note they were taken 100 years ago +/- so the locations will look different today. Can anyone help by identifying the locations. Please go to Flickr.com/photos/jameshaycuthill/ many thanks.

The Irish family names which are likely associated are Meek, Campbell's at Ravenhill, Rev. James Clarke, possibly Cuthill, Connell, Lady Peel and maybe Moriarty. My Grandmother was Moyra Moriarty Meek Cuthill born near Belfast in 1886+/-, an educated nurse, musician and travel enthusiast. These are mostly her travel photos from 1910 approx.

Advertisement