Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Wireless Network Adaptor

• 24-04-2010 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi Guys

My Wireless network adaptop is not being recognised by my new xbox 360 elite. I did get a cd rom for the adaptor but when i put it in the tray there is only one option to eject the disk.

The network adaptor is type N. The light flashes on and off and should stay static. In system setup i the error message is very general "There's a problem with your connection. Select more info for a description of the problem and how you can fix it". Cant even scan for network. Tried xbox support and it didnt help

Please help thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

You need to use an Xbox live wireless adapter with the xbox 360

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

bunnynexus wrote: »
    Hi Guys

My Wireless network adaptop is not being recognised by my new xbox 360 elite. I did get a cd rom for the adaptor but when i put it in the tray there is only one option to eject the disk.

The network adaptor is type N. The light flashes on and off and should stay static. In system setup i the error message is very general "There's a problem with your connection. Select more info for a description of the problem and how you can fix it". Cant even scan for network. Tried xbox support and it didnt help

Please help thanks

Could be the wireless router transmitting it's encription in a format the adapter doesn't recognise. Try changing it to WPA and see if it connects.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 bunnynexus

ill try that tonight and let u know how i get on. i just ealised its somthing 2 do with the router and the daptor. originally i thought it was a hardware error

Advertisement