Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite roll/sandwich?

Options
  • 24-04-2010 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭

Was having a discussion with some of my friends last night over our ideal rolls/sandwiches.
    Some of them would make me wonder why they would waste their money getting it,wanted to figure out what other peoples idea of the good sangwich is ;)
    Mine:
    A large soft roll with butter,spicy chicken fillet,cheese,sweetcorn and curry sauce.

Another:
    A white bread sandwich with butter,the chicken and stuffing mixture from delis,cheese bacon and sweetcorn. Oh yes.

Also find it hard to beat:
    From Subway.Footlong meatball marinara on hearty Italian. Not toasted but with spicy cheese,sweetcorn,tomatoes and southwest sauce.Oh yes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

My favourite rolls/sandwiches seem really boring to everyone else as I don't really go in for all the salad stuff. So just chicken fillet on a warm buttered roll for me, and I don't like them too crunchy. I even put the roll in the microwave for about 30 seconds to soften it.

Or a spicy chicken fillet on buttered white bread if I'm having a sandwich.

Advertisement