Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

helicopter flying BFBC2

• 24-04-2010 5:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭

is there anyway of being able to practice on the helicopter?

i think the multiplayer be better if you could have smaller teams awith helicopters and other vehicles. ie lan deathmatch with 4 buddies.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

I'd say learn to fly the UAV to get the basic hang of the controls of firing and flying at the same time. when your able to whizz that around the map doing both on the UAV you'll be 3/4s of the way there for piloting the choppers.

only difference really is the speed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

problem is getting a good shot at it before dying. never last to long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

You could always set up a private mach to practice - just make sure your friends dont shoot you down ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

yeah thats crap though. would be good if there was a traing ground or even enter the empty level . like a shooting ground.

also some times in the game there is people waiting. ...... jess i am begining to sound like this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ1A7p_3eL4&feature=related

Advertisement