Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 5530 replacement?

Options
  • 24-04-2010 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

I was just about to take the plunge and get this on o2 prepay when I see they have stopped doing it?? :mad: is there a new model coming online to replace it? I know there is the 5230 for €99 but ideally I'd like wifi and maybe a wee bit of a better camera. The 5530 looked ideal, and it's a big big step up to the N900. Does anyone know of a mid range (e.g. sub €200) Nokia touchscreen with wifi that might be coming out soon as a 5530 replacement?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

I was just about to take the plunge and get this on o2 prepay when I see they have stopped doing it?? :mad: is there a new model coming online to replace it? I know there is the 5230 for €99 but ideally I'd like wifi and maybe a wee bit of a better camera. The 5530 looked ideal, and it's a big big step up to the N900. Does anyone know of a mid range (e.g. sub €200) Nokia touchscreen with wifi that might be coming out soon as a 5530 replacement?
    From time to time there are used N97 minis that sell for €200. Very rare that it happens but it does happen. Check adverts.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Davy that Sim free price looks very good, thanks for that! :) It seems odd that o2 don't have it any more though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

From time to time there are used N97 minis that sell for €200. Very rare that it happens but it does happen. Check adverts.ie
    Have'nt ever seen them go for that price!

They appear to be gone from Meteor as well btw, only the 5230 and 5800XM still on that

Advertisement