Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIrty Tap Water

• 24-04-2010 6:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭

Anybody else's tap water after taking on a dirty brownish-reddish hue in the past few hours?

I'm up in the Cleaboy/Lismore Heights area and it's not looking too healthy... :confused:

I had to put some in a white cup before i noticed, didn't cop it with the tap running

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

all grand up in my place anyway,just made her a cup of scald a few mins ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Sounds like limescale,

It doesn't really I just always wanted to say that :)

is there not a number you can ring? 24hr one?

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Clano

yep i live up there! the water was turned off for a wile earlier this morning. if you run your taps for a while it will clear:D

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

Chochese wrote: »
    Anybody else's tap water after taking on a dirty brownish-reddish hue in the past few hours?

I'm up in the Cleaboy/Lismore Heights area and it's not looking too healthy... :confused:

I had to put some in a white cup before i noticed, didn't cop it with the tap running

What I really what to know is that when they bring these water charges and we get brown or white water will we get our money back?? will there be a complaints department?.....I reckon i could be on to something here!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭Chochese

Clano wrote: »
    yep i live up there! the water was turned off for a wile earlier this morning. if you run your taps for a while it will clear:D

yeah, that seemed to sort it!

Cheers Clano

• Advertisement
Advertisement