Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chihuahua breeder

• 24-04-2010 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

hi, i know im not on the right place but i cant seem to find any other recent post remotely like what im looking for!
    bascially im looking for a pure bred short haired white or tan female chihuahua puppy and ive been searching for the last month or so and cant find anything! ive heard horror stories about donedeal and buy and sell etc, so if anyone could refer me to a reputable chihuahua breeder i'd greatly appreciate it?
    ive tried the IKC number and cant get through, nor can i get through to the secretary of the chihuahua club - very frustrating!
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

I don't know any sorry, but I got all my dogs from ads on buyandsell and I've gotten rabbits from ads on donedeal and they were all good breeders. I think if you don't pay until you get the animal, make sure to see where they live, see the parents, etc. then it could be ok. If they are IKC registered, have their vaccination cards, microchipped and all that, and if the environment is clean, puppies are clean and look healthy, parents are clean and not matted or anything. If there are any hereditary health problems that chihuahuas are prone to, then the parents should have been vet checked anyway, so maybe the breeders will have proof of that? And preferably the puppies should have been checked over by a vet too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭lrushe

I've just pm'd you my Chihuahua breeders details. I bought a short-haired white and biscuit Chihuahua bitch from her almost 5 years ago and she is a happy, healthy, well adjusted dog so try getting in contact with her. Hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 musicnotes

I want one aswell! have been looking for a good breeder for ages ! Im looking for the long hair variation tho, but I do love short hairs aswell ,just couldnt deal with the shedding :D

Advertisement