Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

newbie to the bike world..

Options
  • 24-04-2010 9:00pm
    Site Banned Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

Hey folks, This question has probably been done to death but just figured I'd throw it out there. I'm looking into getting into the madness that is buying a motor bike and learning. I'm well aware of the folks on here who are looking to start out on a 1000cc sport bike i'm pleased to say I wont be joining them. :D

Just looking for some general info about getting started lessons buying a decent bike I'm prepared to drop on occasion. A couple of peole have recommended a 250 bandit or hornet. :confused:

also I was thinking that it might be worth my while to buy a cheap enough second hand bike that I can use for lessons as opposed to renting their bikes(mucho deniro:D)

Sure any info is better than what I have at the mo. oh yeah I'd say I've been on a motor bike twice ever so I'm stepping off the push bike beginner we all start somewhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

Welcome to boards :)

This is a Helpdesk for boards.ie problems, to do with posts, posters or decisions that people aren't happy with.

There is a motorbike forum here, where you'll find knowledgeable and helpful bikers.

:)

Advertisement