Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

coffee shop

Options
  • 24-04-2010 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi Everyone, Ive noticed a couple of people having a look around the old cafe da fiore coffee shop beside Superquinn. Has anyone heard anything about a new coffee shop potentially opening here? I for one would really welcome it especially if they were open in the evenings as it would be nice to pop in on the way home from work sometimes:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭MrsA

Fingers crossed, I really missed my morning Latte when the coffee shop closed, I really liked it in there, the staff were great and had a great memory for your order.

The push button latte's in Superquinn just do not cut the mustard!

• Registered Users Posts: 41,066 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Someone has set up a facebook page - apparently it's going to be a wine bar called Nelly Elliots! - If you believe the facebook page!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Greystones-Ireland/Nelly-Elliotts/116560285045237?v=wall

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Loopers

That would be so.. cool. I really miss the coffee shop and sometimes it feels like a bit of a trek into the village. Fingers crossed it opens!

Advertisement