Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent to Buy? Have you done it??

Options
  • 24-04-2010 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi All....

Iv just started looking into the rent to buy... I have found a good company that deal with this where all moneys paid in rent go off the price. these are some of there requirments for buyers (Me)...

You rent the property that you select for up to 5 years (possibly longer) at market value rent.
    You have the option to buy the property within that time.
    All rents and deposits paid by you will be refunded or offset against the agreed price.
    The price of the property will be the market value now or at the time of purchase, whichever is the lower. This means you will benefit more if house prices fall but you are fully protected against any house price increase.
    There is no obligation on you to buy the property.

This seems good to me Im just looking to hear from people who have done it and how its worked out for them?

Also do I the buyer find a development I like and contact the developer to see if they would do it?

Just looking for feed back from rent to buy people. I have already sivded through the pros and cons listed on other threads on here.

Thanks in advance :)

Advertisement