Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any building going on(or back on the agenda ) In Limerick atm

Options
  • 24-04-2010 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

Is wondering whats happening down that way in the last year and is there any building projects on the pipeline. Any update on the river developments. I haven't been in Limerick in well over a year now. The pedestrian faciliites and boardwalk is meant to be fanstastic. Anyway give me any news as to whats moving on in the city now.

Cheers:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I like the boardwalk on Clancy strand.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Few building projects going on in UL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭dave 27

theres loads of huge projects that are stalled but there are a few small projects that are going ahead, limerick greyhound stadium in under construction, small things like the pedestrianisation of the city centre is ongoing and the orbital route for the city centre is under construction (if not already finished), also the shannon tunnel is going to be finished in may

Advertisement