Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon league! Meet ups every Tuesday 6-9pm.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Need to satisfy your chicken cravings? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Hells yeah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Are we all systems go for tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Are we all systems go for tomorrow?
    And where exactly were you last night? For shame.

I miss you guys. Meetup?

• Advertisement

Impromptu thing this Saturday, which might just end up being you, me and Shane? :P

That'll do nicely. I may end up at the MLP thing otherwise

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'll try to head up.

Saturday as in tomorrow? No go for me!

Saturday as in next week? Still a no go :(

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭SamIAmNot

I'm free to meet up any day next week after Wednesday, get my Christmas holidays then! :D

• Advertisement

Argh, just realised the sister's birthday is this weekend, so turns out I can't go :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm able to go, but looks like that's not much help..

I guess I'll just go to the Pony thing so...

I demand a meet up before Christmas! Also slightly off topic Urizen you seem to be getting big into My little pony! I saw the hat you made well done :D

I wouldn't be able to go next weekend, going to a party in Galway on Saturday for a friend returning from Finland.

SamIAmNot wrote: »
    Also slightly off topic Urizen you seem to be getting big into My little pony! I saw the hat you made well done :D

Ha, thanks! I also made a matching scarf! You'd never know I have 50 pages to write by next Tuesday :P Procrastination apparently brings out my creative side.

I'm free after Tuesday week. Lit review, makes me wish for death, due then, etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

How about something randomly planned over the Christmas time when peeps are off school/college/work and happen to be in the country? :P

I approve :P

According to my Christmas schedule organised by Rocket Butch we will be planning to be in the Dublin on Friday the 30th. Will anyone be around to get Cheesey Chips in Eddie Rockets?! ^_^

I'll be busy that day, I'll getting my stuff together for my 21st birthday party. Anyone who wants to come is welcome to attend :D Its in Swords, in the Star pub's function room upstairs. Kicking things off at about 9ish.

• Advertisement

Anyone know how long the gobus/citylink buses take from Dublin to Galway? I'll try and go, but I don't like the 4 hour journey on the regular bus..

GoBus is apparently two and a half hours.

Bump bump bumpity bump! Myself and the husband will be up on Friday all day, so who's coming! I want to get Ireland on my Streetpass list!! :)

You know I'll be there! Well, someone make sure to ring me early enough to ensure that I'm actually awake :P

I'll be getting the train from Longford at around 10, so I'll be up around 12ish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Rocket Butch

TheChrisD wrote: »
    You know I'll be there! Well, someone make sure to ring me early enough to ensure that I'm actually awake :P
    Are there trains running from M3 Parkway between Christmas and New Year? Last year there wasn't I think.

Are there trains running from M3 Parkway between Christmas and New Year? Last year there wasn't I think.

Yup, Saturday services running every day; bar 1st/2nd January with Sunday services - which is pretty much the exact same, only starting two hours later and ending an hour earlier.

I think I'm working on the 30th but I'll see what I can do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Rocket Butch

Don't forget it all kicks off at 12 noon tomorrow! After waiting for stragglers at the spike for a few minutes I'd say we'll head to Empty Pockets for cheesy chips, and see after that.

• Advertisement

All systems go for tomorrow?

Advertisement