Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Business Revision Book?

Options
  • 25-04-2010 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭

Im finding business really hard right now due to these essay answers in Part 2 (ABQ) and Part 3.

Also, my textbook (Business On-Line) doesnt really put the theory together well. Its not exam focused enough (its actually hard to answer an exam Q with this book:rolleyes:)

I got 82% in the mock, but I want to get an A

Is there any good revision books (it a bit late to buy a new textbook..) or even methods to be used when studying business?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 BarbiePink

Shortcuts to Success
    Rapid Revision
    Revise Wise

They are all really good! The rapid vision has really good exam answers and so does the shortcuts to success :)
    There is also a "Revision by definition by CjFallon" which covers every definition chapter by chapter, its a tiny book with 73 pages, handy to have to read over in any boring classes! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭FerrisBueller

Revision by definition is brilliant, if you could learn 5 a day in the run up to the exams you'd be flying.
    Rapid Revision Business is the shizzle, basically says exactly what the examiners are looking for.
    As for ABQs the best bet is to focus on what they say in the text, I think that's some people's biggest problem, they regurgitate whatever they learned off and miss the point of relating it to the question.

Advertisement