Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pearl Jam Rockband

Options
  • 25-04-2010 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭

Anybody have any info on this? Is it still coming out? Haven't heard anything about it in ages.

Link

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Was going to say before I checked that link that they had a poll of sorts for tracks for the game. Thats all I have heard mentioned about it too.

There is already quiet a bit of PJ dlc , so I'm thinking it will be a lot of live versions of which there would be a colossal amount of material given they record almost every show. Would have thought we would have heard more by now given it was announced this time last year well before RB:Green Day and that's out in a mere 6 weeks. I'm guessing if it is to happen this year it will be a september - October release if they are going to deliver as promised RB:3 in time for xmas 2010. The pessimist in me is not holding breath for pearl jam and has even less hope we'll see rb:3 pre 2011 :(

I'd just be happy if they gave us Vs, Vitology and No Code as regular DLC same as Ten and Backspacer.

Advertisement