Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UFC News

• 25-04-2010 5:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,948 ✭✭✭✭

Seems to me that a lot of needless threads are being made about UFC news, taking up a lot of room when they could all be put in one place.

If ok can we stick any UFC news here, in 1 big thread, maybe even a sticky, would keep the house a lot cleaner IMO

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,948 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

My first bit of news, Roy Nelson has just announced he's gonna be fightin Cheick Kongo, don't know what card.

I don't like Kongo and hope Roy beats him bad, gonna be a very interestin fight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

If Roy gets him down the fights over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Too many stickies ruin forums to be honest mate, keep the thread on the front page by adding news to it, if it gets the response then it will be there most of the time, if not then it will dissapear, personally if im looking for UFC news i go on there web site, Thanks for the reccomendation though..

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Niall0

Id rather it stay the way it is, thats too much stuff to have in one thread.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Last month the front page was majority Irish/UK stuff swings and roundabouts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

-1 to the OP.
    The forum works well the way it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

Silly idea tbh.

Advertisement