Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meteor terribel service

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭shinzon

im seriously hoping this is true

TROLLING.jpg

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Yes you're right. You've been right all along. How could we not have seen this.

Goodbye.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

this a wind up -
    if someone screamed down the phone at me at work that would be the end of the conversation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 angryconsumer

Attol wrote: »
    Yes, they received the discount because they adhered to the terms and conditions.

By the way, a manager would have to authorise a staff discount. It is not up to her. Giving a staff discount to someone who is not staff could lead to the poor girl getting fired. How selfish are you?!

people that cant do there jobs should npt have any. im at work now and have a lot to do with my time but im feelings very strong about this. my wife has no job while this person keeps theres and they not doings job properly? ts not fair. all people who cant do job shuld be fired and good people like my wife shuld have there jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

so nobody thinks its terrbel service that i left the shop unhappy, and after wasting my own time and credit calling the shop i was still unhappy. does meteor in dundrum have a manger?

i think i will return and speak to them and if i leave shop unhappy again i will shout outside meteor hq until i get my thrity euro back.

the shop should be abel to make an unhappy customer a happy one. they did not do this only made explantions. i screamed at the girl on the phone that i want my money back and all she did? nothing! just silence. then more explantions!! im so unhappy customer that i become screaming and she still not trying to help me as she is paid to do.

my main point is that i am loyale customer and when i become unhappy they do nothing not even goodwill to make me happy. its bad service. can nobody see that if you are unhappy with company and they dont do nothing to try resolutve situatition then they are not good comapny

wtf do u expect u didnt provide a phone for a trade in and you dont have a bloody student ID therefore you cant have the discount!!! case closed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 angryconsumer

im really dissapoint that nobody can see that i am unhappy because meteor left me stay this way. they dont resolute my problem or credit goodwill gestures which is what they shuld do with unhappy customers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

lets put it this way angryconsumer, if you walked into a garage where a week before your friend got a €1000 trade in off their old car and you wanted the same offer the garage would only be happy to give it to you as long as you have your old car with you!

it does not matter what accent you speak with or what your appearance is NO shop is going to give a trade in discount and trust you or anyone else to return at a later date with the trade in phone!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

wyndham wrote: »
    The poor girl should be given a fckin medal for her patience to put up with your nonsensical sh1te for 40 minutes. Kudos to her and to the Meteor store in Dundrum.

Absolutely. I'm almost tempted to go out to Dundrum and shake her hand.
    apparently there was no manger there:mad: such a lie. since when do shops not have mangers

When:

A - The manager is sick that day
    B - The manager is away somewhere
    C - Maybe the manager had left the company and they are awaiting a new one
    she is PAID to serve me and make me happy

she only explaned over and over that i should have phone at time of transaction and its not possibel to give me discount on promise of return with a phone-she wouldnt even trust me, a good loyale meteor customer.

meteor shuld have given me the discount they give evryone else. even people on the boards say they have been given this discount

Meteor staff have very stringent rules and procedures. She absolutely would not have been able to give you a discount on promise of your return unless you had the phone with you. It is not her fault that she was unable no matter how much you hounded her.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

what do u expect meteor to do?kiss your arse cause you bought a cheap phone?

the girl was doing a great job not telling you to go **** yourself!

shes only a sales rep! she can only sell you the phone! nothing else

im really dissapoint that nobody can see that i am unhappy because meteor left me stay this way. they dont resolute my problem or credit goodwill gestures which is what they shuld do with unhappy customers.
    i think this poster is taking the p1ss out of us all:)

• Advertisement

so nobody thinks its terrbel service that i left the shop unhappy, and after wasting my own time and credit calling the shop i was still unhappy. does meteor in dundrum have a manger?

i think i will return and speak to them and if i leave shop unhappy again i will shout outside meteor hq until i get my thrity euro back.

the shop should be abel to make an unhappy customer a happy one. they did not do this only made explantions. i screamed at the girl on the phone that i want my money back and all she did? nothing! just silence. then more explantions!! im so unhappy customer that i become screaming and she still not trying to help me as she is paid to do.

my main point is that i am loyale customer and when i become unhappy they do nothing not even goodwill to make me happy. its bad service. can nobody see that if you are unhappy with company and they dont do nothing to try resolutve situatition then they are not good comapny
    people that cant do there jobs should npt have any. im at work now and have a lot to do with my time but im feelings very strong about this. my wife has no job while this person keeps theres and they not doings job properly? ts not fair. all people who cant do job shuld be fired and good people like my wife shuld have there jobs.

i am not happy with meteor so i am going to ring and visit their stores until they give me money lol this is surely demanding money with menaces because you are surely a menace!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,415 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

This is comedy gold! I really hope this is a wind up as I don't think anyone could be like this and actually have a job!
    Anyone want to take a trip to Meteor in Dundrum and see if this is actually true? :D

Edit: read the thread on the mobiles forum and it's definitely a wind up.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

people that cant do there jobs should npt have any. im at work now and have a lot to do with my time
    Obviously not too much to do, being on boards and all.
    all people who cant do job shuld be fired and good people like my wife shuld have there jobs.

Maybe your wife could do your job and then you can spend all day trolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

You should do this,but let me know when.I have a bet that you are under 5'5' with a moustache....maybe even a referee........

.....if your performance is good enough for youtube I'll give you 60 quid for your troubles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭threebeards

does meteor in dundrum have a manger?

They do but it was occupied by the baby Jesus :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

lol kill yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Max Power 2010

I followed this in Mobiles and now found it here and to be honest I just the spent the last 30 Mins p***ing myself laughing.

However I am starting to see your point, because you were not able to get the trade in discount with nothing to trade in:rolleyes: you now feel for the inconvenience Meteor should now compensate you because you left their store unhappy.

I think you'll find you still will not receive a penny from them, the store rep did a fantastic job and showed some outstanding patience, but generally compensation is offered if the company have made an error or are at fault in any way, but they haven't, they didn't overcharge you or discriminate you, you didn't have a phone to trade in, so no discount, simple as that.

The fact of the matter is your seeking monies for a bad customer experience when in fact you are just a bad customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

discunt

No need for that language at all !

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

However I am starting to see your point, because you were not able to get the trade in discount with nothing to trade in:rolleyes: you now feel for the inconvenience Meteor should now compensate you because you left their store unhappy.

Ah! Seeing his/her point a little bit more now.

Still does not make any sense though. Like going into a clothes shop and because they are not having a sale on/20% reduction you are unhappy and therefore want a discount.

No sense atall!

OP - Sometimes you're just unhappy after shopping because you're a bit crazy. Not the shops faults. And your not entitled to any compensation/discount because of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I think this had enough air time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Fighting Irish Banned for one month. Even if your comment was in jest, it was in extremely poor taste.

angryconsumer If your thread is closed in one forum, then do not post it again in another forum.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement