Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Burnley v Liverpool [Match Thread] 15:00

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,109 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Ha ha true.. Anyone here still think pool could get fourth?

well, we still could get fourth. We probably won't though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

Headshot wrote: »
    cheers

iv gone for this

Premier League Matches Burnley v Liverpool
    25-04-2010 15:00
    Anytime Goalscorer
    S Kyrgiakos @ 10/1

I reckon he could have a field day against that awful burnley defence
    Do you get your stake back if he doesnt play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Table is depressing alright. We can only get to 68 points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Now let's see what all the fuss is about Pacheco

Now, I could be taking you up completely wrong, but it's as if you sort of want to see him disappoint.

Thought he played alright. Looks extremely composed on the ball, never marks himself out of play and seems to always make good use of the ball. Really looking forward to see how he develops.

Delighted for Stevie G.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Do you get your stake back if he doesnt play

You should do.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭internelligent

Now, I could be taking you up completely wrong, but it's as if you sort of want to see him disappoint.

Thought he played alright. Looks extremely composed on the ball, never marks himself out of play and seems to always make good use of the ball. Really looking forward to see how he develops.

Yea, you took me up wrong. I'd only be too happy to see him play more because I've never seen him play and loads of people on here rate him very highly. I never want to see any Liverpool player disappoint.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,519 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Yea, you took me up wrong. I'd only be too happy to see him play more because I've never seen him play and loads of people on here rate him very highly. I never want to see any Liverpool player disappoint.

You aren't the only one baffled by the amount of times fans on here will him to be subbed on.

Only caught the highlights now. Great second goal for Gerrard. Aqua pass for said goal sublime. Great to see maxi on the scoresheet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,109 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

noodler wrote: »
    You aren't the only one baffled by the amount of times fans on here will him to be subbed on.

Its not too baffling...seeing him every week or 2 being on another level to the other 21 players at reserve level, coupled with the ability he showed in the past 2 pre-seasons with the first team, it only makes sense people would be excited about seeing him get his chance. Its not so much what he'll do in those 10mins, its more that he keeps getting these cameos to build his confidence and cement his place as a senior squad member rather then just a reserve. Obviously, if we're trailing with 10 minutes to go, i'd prefer to see a Yossi or Maxi come on, but if we're looking ok, then hell yeah, get that kid on!

• Advertisement
Advertisement