Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Ball......sucked

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭Blut2

I thought the bar was very quick personally, they had so many prepoured pints and such a limited selection of things to buy it really sped things up. The 5e for pints was a bit steep but also at least helped speed things up. The one time I went up (god bless predrinks and brought in naggins) I got served in about 2minutes I'd say

Vodka/other spirits might have been nice to have but a) probably would have slowed down the bar service significantly and b) it mightnt have been the greatest idea ever serving people spirits given the amount of predrinking most people did before they went in and the rowdyness that took place with only beer being served as it was.

Advertisement