Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Front audio on a Antec 900

Options
  • 25-04-2010 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,153 ✭✭✭

I think I'm after exhausting my knowledge of setting up front audio!

So I got a Antec 900 recently and its front audio wire has two connections, one labled "audio" (looks like HDA judging by the amount of wires) and feeding off that is individual pins (7 in total)

My mobo, Ep43C-DS3, supports HDA and AC'97.

I Plugged in the connection labeled audio, and its not working! The problem is it is not detecting when a something gets plugged in, If i set it it constantly output on it will work fine. The problem with this is it doesnt turn off the back port when I plug something into the front

Looked through the bios and the only thing referring to the audio is auto/disable Azilla codec (or something, afaik its just enabling onboard audio on or off)

I downloaded the latest driver on the gigabyte page, same problem.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Is there a jumper on the board to enable the audio connector?

Edit, sorry, on a re-read I see its kinda working, no idea

• Registered Users Posts: 7,153 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

That makes two of us! :pac:

Advertisement