Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Itunes not working!

• 25-04-2010 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

So I had about 1200 songs in my itunes library, none of it bought from itunes, mostly my own CDs. Then one day all the music disappeared from itunes, like, "0 songs". Most of my music is still saved in my computer though.
    Every time I "Add folder to library", it adds all the music with duplicates of about 5 of everything. But the next time I open up itunes the music is gone again!
    I redownloaded itunes but it didn't make any difference.
    Does anyone know why it won't keep the music? And how i can fix it?
    I'd appreciate any advice, thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes won't make any difference because the library is preserved.

Try recreating the iTunes library, or starting with a fresh new one. Do you have any applications installed on your computer that might be looking at the library and ending up corrupting it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭KateC92

Uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes won't make any difference because the library is preserved.

Try recreating the iTunes library, or starting with a fresh new one. Do you have any applications installed on your computer that might be looking at the library and ending up corrupting it?

Thanks the second thing worked! Thanks a million!

Advertisement