Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

http://euro.mandmdirect.com/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

DANKE OP!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,565 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

its a good site plenty of bargins and they often have specials (free postage and discounts).fairly quick delivery awel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Thanks got a few new tops nice and cheap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭pissed

http://euro.mandmdirect.com/landingpages/ie.htm

If you use the Irish version of the site rather than the European one the free shipping kicks in after €35 instead of €95. Great site have bought from them lots of times.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

pissed wrote: »
    If you use the Irish version of the site rather than the European one the free shipping kicks in after €35 instead of €95. Great site have bought from them lots of times.

Still €7.50 delivery for smaller purchases is steep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,170 ✭✭✭✭ED E

snubbleste wrote: »
    Still €7.50 delivery for smaller purchases is steep.

Its quick enough though so its worth it in the end. Still cheaper than Grafton Street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 677 ✭✭✭M450

Great site, got delivery really quick, fantastic considering it was during the grounded flights fiasco

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

When I was checking out I accidently clicked the 'Submit code' button and it prompted me with a code for 7% off. DNPA - Don't know if it's unique to me though, worth a try!

Loving this site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭danois

to any of you that used this site before did you have any problems with them?? The reason I ask is I only used my credit card online once and it was to buy from these the .ie site and one week later i got a call from my cc company about transactions on my card i only have a €600 limit and someone tried to use it for loads of stuff one of which was a shoe shop for close to €1000 this obviously sent alarm bells off with the cc company. Anyway just wondering if it is ok to use this site or could that be how my details were copied????

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

danois wrote: »
    to any of you that used this site before did you have any problems with them?? The reason I ask is I only used my credit card online once and it was to buy from these the .ie site and one week later i got a call from my cc company about transactions on my card i only have a €600 limit and someone tried to use it for loads of stuff one of which was a shoe shop for close to €1000 this obviously sent alarm bells off with the cc company. Anyway just wondering if it is ok to use this site or could that be how my details were copied????

Thanks

I have used the site several times and its perfectly fine to use. Your details could have been got via the computer rather than something related to the site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭teejay

Has anybody had any difficulty with deliveries from these guys? I always get stuff posted to my office address so that I can receive it in person. Just got an e-mail saying that there is a problem with my card details and they can only deliver to registered address against the card. Has anybody had any experience with this?

teejay wrote: »
    Has anybody had any difficulty with deliveries from these guys? I always get stuff posted to my office address so that I can receive it in person. Just got an e-mail saying that there is a problem with my card details and they can only deliver to registered address against the card. Has anybody had any experience with this?

Had the same issue last night. Rang them today and the girl I was chatting to said you'll be able to deliver to a different address after the first few orders.

I've seen a few online stores operating this policy.

I'm happy enough to collect my first few orders from the post office but can see how this can inconvience others.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Used them maybe 10 times at this stage, never an issue with delivering to work address or returning the items I didn't like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭deisemum

I've used this site about a dozen times so far and find it very good, delivery has always been prompt. My 14 and 12 year old sons love it and there's plenty of choice for them plus it means they're not dragged round the shops which is a big bonus ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Use discount code DNPF for 5% off, its not much but every little helps:) And its free delivery over €35 at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭jimogr

Two problems: delivery and communication.

They won't deliver to office address, and in Dublin they use DPD, they don't let you know the tracking number and they don't put your phone number on the package so DPD can't call you to arrange delivery. If you miss delivery with DPD which you will if you work normal hours, their depot is down in Dublin port which is not very convenient.

Would much prefer if they'd allow delivery to another address or use anpost so you can collect from local post office.

Communication: they take ages to reply to emails - 2 days for the last 2 emails I sent them.

Apart from that prices are great.

jimogr wrote: »

They won't deliver to office address, and in Dublin they use DPD, they don't let you know the tracking number and they don't put your phone number on the package so DPD can't call you to arrange delivery. If you miss delivery with DPD which you will if you work normal hours, their depot is down in Dublin port which is not very convenient.

Would much prefer if they'd allow delivery to another address or use anpost so you can collect from local post office.

Communication: they take ages to reply to emails - 2 days for the last 2 emails I sent them.

Ahhhhhhh for some reason I thought I'd only have to pop over to Rathmines PO to pick up my delivery.

Quite inconvenient.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

jimogr wrote: »

My boyfriend has been waiting on a package he ordered on the 6th of April with very bad communication from them - the liklihood is that its over at dublin port which is a pain in the butt but thanks for the above as its more information than he got off M&M.

I ordered from them at Christmas and had no problems but I had gotten the package delivered to my parents so there was someone at home to collect it.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭teejay

They have refused point blank to send to my work address (which is in Dublin), even though I have told them that there will never be anybody at my home address in Dundalk during business hours to collect the order.
    They have given me no explanation why they won't send it to my work address and I can't find it stated anywhere on the website that this is their policy.
    I sent them an e-mail of complaint yesterday so I expect I will hear back from them in the next day or two...

Pity really because the prices on the website are very good :(

Advertisement