Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Vs Stoke

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

United laid down the gauntlet yesterday and Chelsea answered sublimely today(unfortunately!!). United now need Liverpool to win next week and although my heart says it is possible, my head says not a chance.

On a slight side not if Chelsea do win the league I don't think anyone can begrudge them considering they did beat us twice this season. Most exciting finish to a season in so long. ROLL ON NEXT WEEK!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,367 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

United don't need a Liverpool win, a draw would suffice if United win their 2 games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

United won't win their two games imo, especially with Rooney out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,681 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Mr Alan wrote: »
    United won't win their two games imo, especially with Rooney out.
    Yes we will, the city game has given us the confidence to go on and win the rest of the games now. Sunderland and stoke have nothing to play for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

True though I suspect Steve Bruce will be keenly aware of not being seen to throw the game. He might also fancy doing the double over Utd!

Headshot wrote: »
    Yes we will, the city game has given us the confidence to go on and win the rest of the games now. Sunderland and stoke have nothing to play for
    I'd fancy Sunderland to get at least a point. No pressure on them and they probably will feel like they owe ye one after the game in OT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Mr Alan wrote: »
    I'd fancy Sunderland to get at least a point. No pressure on them and they probably will feel like they owe ye one after the game in OT.

Could well happen man, hope not! You give a shiit who wins it? Surprisingly met a few Pool fans that want United to win the league. I did have 6 whiskeys in me though :)

would prefer Chelsea to win it. but not gonna neck myself if United win it, limbo we're in at the minute means united will almost certaily win number 19 before we do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Just back home from airport now...

CAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRREFREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,732 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

mike65 wrote: »
    True though I suspect Steve Bruce will be keenly aware of not being seen to throw the game. He might also fancy doing the double over Utd!

The Double?

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Just saw Kalous' 2nd goal again.....nowt wrong with that.

What he did was jump in 2-footed to try and scare off the keeper from diving in, not for any other reason. Unfortunately, the keeper could reach so got caught by it so it should have been a free out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Boggles wrote: »
    The Double?

:confused:

Two draws! Like Liverpool's "Treble" last decade, not as good as the real thing :)

Advertisement