Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Emmanuel, Nov. 13th Dublin, Nov. 14th Limerick

Options
  • 25-04-2010 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭

Tommy Emmanuel is playing in The Helix, Dublin, on the 13th of November and then the Universaty Concert Hall, Limerick, on the 14th of November. Go my front row tickets for the Dublin gig yeserday!! Should be fantastic!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭devinejay

Saw him at the Helix a couple of years back, he puts on a fantastic show! Enjoy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

CiaranK wrote: »
    Tommy Emmanuel is playing in The Helix, Dublin, on the 13th of November and then the Universaty Concert Hall, Limerick, on the 14th of November. Go my front row tickets for the Dublin gig yeserday!! Should be fantastic!!!

How much are the tickets Ciaran ?

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭CiaranK

NIBBS wrote: »
    How much are the tickets Ciaran ?

They're actually a nice price €25. Very reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

I agree, seen Tommy in Tri-pod a few years back, he is a great entertainer and needless to saying his playing will put some jaws on the floor!

The support band on that night were brilliant aswell! anybody have any idea who they were? I didn't catch there name.

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

Where can i get tickets for this? Can't find them on the usual sites....

Would really like to see this genius!!

• Advertisement

DonalN wrote: »
    Where can i get tickets for this? Can't find them on the usual sites....

Would really like to see this genius!!

You have to by them from The Helix. I went in and bought mine. I'm not sure about buying online. They are €25. So it's a great price. It's not advertised really at all becuase of where it is. No big promoters behind it. Not sure about the Limerick gig. Probably have to buy them from the venue too.

Here is where you an book them from the site. - http://www.thehelix.ie/2010Q1/TommyEmanuel.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

Thanks a million!

DonalN wrote: »
    Thanks a million!

No problem. I missed him before becuase there was no big promotors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 LarBowler

Brilliant, I had seen the Belfast show advertised but I didnt see the Dublin show, glad I checked this out.

Seen him a few times, twice in the Helix and that time in the TriPod, one of the best live musicians EVER. One man, One guitar and your in awe for the whole show, AMAZING.

Looking forward to this :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Not to be missed! I hope there's a lot of nice slapped harmonics!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tmcann

I agree, seen Tommy in Tri-pod a few years back, he is a great entertainer and needless to saying his playing will put some jaws on the floor!

The support band on that night were brilliant aswell! anybody have any idea who they were? I didn't catch there name.

The support was the incredible Joscho Stephan trio!

The following night Tommy came and played with them as special guest at the Sugar Club...best gig of my life!!

Advertisement