Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommend me a Home Theatre System

• 25-04-2010 2:08pm

We're looking to get a surround sound system to go with our Projector setup at home, but I'm stumped at which to get.

We have a Wii, PS3 and the UPC box to connect.
    Ideally we would want two tall boy front speakers, and two wireless back satellites. The room is completely finished, so wires everywhere would be a problem.

The room is pretty much square, with the screen over a rear facing window and the projector approx 15ft back.

There is a door on the left of the room (when you face the screen), and a large opening (width ~ 2.5doors) behind the projector into another room.

Anyone got any experience with this, or has anyone got any contacts for someone who will spec one up, and come out and fit it for a reasonable price? (The guy who put the projector/screen in cost us ~40% again in labour, as well as spec'ing an older model than I had suggested, with expensive bulbs)

Appreciate any input, budget is negotiable, obviously prefer to spend less, but if theres value to be had with a more expensive system, I am all ears.

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement