Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost phone

Options
  • 25-04-2010 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi, this is probably the wrong section for this, but I have lost my phone in a taxi in Galway on Friday, and am desperately looking to get it back.
    Its a black LG Cookie phone, touch screen that barely works its very old and scratched looking even though it a nice phone.it was probably gone dead, there's a sticker on the back of it with a black and white horse and a tree on it, like a childs sticker

I am offering a reward for it, no questions asked,Im just desperate to get it back as all friends number is on it and I'm lost without it:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭ixtlan

Suggest mods move this to galway/galway city forum.

The inevitable question is have you contacted the taxi company?

Ix

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

hi op, i've moved your post to this galway city forum where you might get a better response from the locals. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Bettie

ya ive rang loads, they all keep saying ring the gardai, who i rang and they havent found it either.

its a nice phone though, its my own fault for leaving it in the cab: (

If its the numbers you really want, you can get a copy of your service provider.

For Meteor you can just log into the website and see the list of numbers you've contacted over the past 3 mths(texts included), also it's handy to have most of your main numbers saved in the phonebook of the webtexts section for such an event(as this)

• Advertisement
Advertisement