Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Barca -v- Inter, Champions League Semi-final 2nd Leg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

flahavaj wrote: »
    Nah done with you now, I only have so many ways I can show your statement to be wrong tbh.

LOL at the childish insults btw, cheers.

Regardless of you correcting your original post, you continued to argue the same ridiculous point over and over, so I don't think my reading or inteligence are whats at fault yanno?;)

So you're just forgetting the whole saying I'm bringing up irrelevent things yeah? In that case, or in any case, wasn't a childish insult, it was a genuine question.

I'm sure you don't think that. But you should really try reading harder so.*wink*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,681 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Ush1 wrote: »
    Where does it leave La Liga? Are you talking out of your hoop? This is the same question you ignored before and the same silly logic behind it! I asked you were Bayern superb? Where does that leave La Liga indeed, hmm, so let me guess, the Serie A is now the best league yeah? Or is it the Bundesliga? lmao.

They aren't far away from cl winning material now, but the material to be CL winning, just got shoddier.

This squirming is your mind! :pac:

im talking about inter, you said all the bs in the serie a thread, please stop trying to squirm out of what you said, its embarrassing. im starting to get embarrassed for you. I honestly dont know what bayern has to do with tonight's game or previous inter games.

your sarcastic machine must not be working when i mentioning la-liga btw.

you still cant acknowledge inter were the better team even thou your wrote them off a few weeks back. I hate ****ing repeating myself but i think for a poster like you I need to ush.

the inter team were better than barca over the 2 legs easily. how you can write them off after you said "watching them play above all else" it clearly shows you havent been watching them

you then tried to makes excuse for barca's failure and well im not having that. How you can take the glory away from this Inter side is awful. inter overall totally deserved to go through, barca played bad tonight because they came up against the un-movable object and they just dont know who to break it down.

what pisses me off is you wrote inter off and never listen to other posters thought on them (as usual) your posts are very arrogant

if you just admit "headshot I was wrong" I would say fair enough but I think from reading your posts its your views or the highway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

Hardly need links and aren't bothered. The RTE panel said it and the Sky Sports. Bill said it on RTE and they agreed and Souness said it on Sky and was agreed with, they all believe the quality of the CL this year is poor and the EPL sides, namely Man U an Chelsea will be thinkig how are they out. Read up on it, "for the craic".

well maybe what thry should be thinking is 'if they're not that good and we can't get past them maybe we're not as good as we would like to believe either?'

you must not forget - this goes especially for Sky - they're hardly unbiased, they have a multibillion pound product to sell. So of course they'd rather put it down to bad luck results and 'really we are so much better than these guys'. They're hardly going to cone out and say their product isn't number one anymore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Red card ruined the game, for three fairly just about yellow tackles. Straight red is just frankly a ludicrous decision.

I'm happy for Inter, I think they deserved it over the two legs. Barca were not particuarly impressive tonight, considering they were up against ten men. You can say what you want about hte United Bayern game, but Bayern got the important goal when it mattered against ten men, which is something that Barca couldnt do.

Overall, I think Barca desperately missed Iniesta. There's always a lot of talk about Barca etc., and don't get me wrong, they are a fantastic team. But for me, the thrashing of a fairly **** Arsenal wasn't as impressive. Ultimately, I think they despertely missed Iniesta. Messi is an outstanding player, utterly world class, but last season, Iniesta was the player who beat Chelsea and Iniesta was the player who certainly destroyed United in the final. Him missing was a massive loss I felt.

I'm happy for Inter and happy for Mourinho and want, and expect, them to beat Bayern in the final.

Headshot wrote: »
    im talking about inter, you said all the bs in the serie a thread, please stop trying to squirm out of what you said, its embarrassing. im starting to get embarrassed for you. I honestly dont know what bayern has to do with tonight's game or previous inter games.

your sarcastic machine must not be working when i mentioning la-liga btw.

you still cant acknowledge inter were the better team even thou your wrote them off a few weeks back. I hate ****ing repeating myself but i think for a poster like you I need to ush.

the inter team were better than barca over the 2 legs easily. how you can write them off after you said "watching them play above all else" it clearly shows you havent been watching them

you then tried to makes excuse for barca's failure and well im not having that. How you can take the glory away from this Inter side is awful. inter overall totally deserved to go through, barca played bad tonight because they came up against eh un-movable object and they just done know who to break it down.

what pisses me off is you wrote inter off and never listen to other posters thought on them (as usual) your posts are very arrogant

if you just admit "headshot I was wrong" I would say fair enough but I think from reading your posts its your views or the highway

lmao, I actually think you're the one squirming.

Me mentioning other leagues or other teams was purely in response to things you were mentioning.

But on the subject of repeating oneself

"the inter team were better than barca over the 2 legs easily. how you can write them off after you said "watching them play above all else" it clearly shows you havent been watching them "

They were better over the 2 legs and you're constantly banging this dumb drum when I have already said that. As someone else mentioned, they'd fancy Barca 8 times out of 10. I don't feel wrong for writing off Inter despite them progressing, as I said and others agreed the quality in the CL this year has been poor and Barca underperformed.

You're saying this Inter glory when they haven't won anything?? I can take it away fine thanks, like many other people have been proclaiming a poor CL.

You can not have it all you like but that's your prob, not mine!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

As I said, they played so badly it APPEARED they weren't bothered, I honestly don't know the players motivations. I don't agree with you that United weren't underperforming.
    I know that things can appear differently to different people. But I have watched very nearly every United game this season and the same midfield problems have been almost constant. It sometimes makes it look like the players aren't bothered but that is simply not the case. There have been plenty of muck performances like the bayern first leg in the league this year but you can see the United players' facial expressions and body language that they really are trying. They just don't have the quality required sometimes.
    Do you honestly think then that Bayern and Inter are the best teams in the world?
    Inter, for me, are as good a defensive team as you'll see most years, so i wouldn't have a problem calling them one of the best in the world just now. Bayern had an easy draw. They're nothing special.
    Yes Barca could have been close but I wouldn't bother even making excuses, they were so far from their best they got what they deserved, nothing more, nothing less.
    First leg Inter did very well to stiffle them and finally expose their weak defense. Overall it was very close and Barca just weren't good enough (probably an Iniesta short). I've seen no sign of a lack of motivation on their part.

lmao, I actually think you're the one squirming.

Me mentioning other leagues or other teams was purely in response to things you were mentioning.

But on the subject of repeating oneself

"the inter team were better than barca over the 2 legs easily. how you can write them off after you said "watching them play above all else" it clearly shows you havent been watching them "

They were better over the 2 legs and you're constantly banging this dumb drum when I have already said that. As someone else mentioned, they'd fancy Barca 8 times out of 10. I don't feel wrong for writing off Inter despite them progressing, as I said and others agreed the quality in the CL this year has been poor and Barca underperformed.

You're saying this Inter glory when they haven't won anything?? I can take it away fine thanks, like many other people have been proclaiming a poor CL.

You can not have it all you like but that's your prob, not mine!

i might as well bit hitting my head off the wall.

back on the ignore you go.

Boskowski wrote: »
    well maybe what thry should be thinking is 'if they're not that good and we can't get past them maybe we're not as good as we would like to believe either?'

you must not forget - this goes especially for Sky - they're hardly unbiased, they have a multibillion pound product to sell. So of course they'd rather put it down to bad luck results and 'really we are so much better than these guys'. They're hardly going to cone out and say their product isn't number one anymore

I see what you're saying and I agree Sky are OTT. I'm not what you may be thinking, I'm not a fan of the EPL at all but even still I think the quality of the CL has been worse without them. I just happen to agree with alot of mass media, and regular journos, that this years CL has been underwhelming. I'm sure you have differing views considering you're a Bayern fan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

i might as well bit hitting my head off the wall.
    Made me Lol

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Pique is phenomenal.
    Busquets is a cúnt.
    Barca's goalkeeper and groundsmen are sore losers.
    Mourinho > Messi.

That is all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Proberly the same place as it was about to ricashey(Can't spell it) off his stomach, maybe with less force but we'll never know

Ricochet :D

It was about to wind him imo
    Maybe not directly to his foot. It may have hit his stomach but still bounced away from goal. The way in which the ball dropped was effected by the 'fact' it hit his hand. (i'm not entirely sure that it did hit his hand, but for the sake of this argument...)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/rules_and_equipment/4524354.stm
    In Fifa's Laws of the Game 2005, Law 12 says a free-kick or penalty will be awarded if a player "handles the ball deliberately (except for the goalkeeper within his own penalty area)".

It adds: "Referees are reminded that deliberately handling the ball is normally punished only by a direct free-kick or penalty kick if the offence occurred inside the penalty area.

"A caution or dismissal is not normally required."

However, the document fails to describe what constitutes deliberate handball, which places the responsibility firmly on the referee and referees' assistants.

Former Premier League referee David Elleray said the referee's interpretation depends on whether the hand or arm is in an "unnatural" position at the point of contact.

"Referees look at two specifics - did the hand or arm go towards the ball or in a manner which would block the ball, or is the hand in a position where it would not normally be?" Elleray told BBC Sport.

His hand was across his own body, if the player was in his own box, would you award a penalty for the same thing. I wouldnt

The referee tonight was ****e in all honesty though, got aload of things wrong but fifa wont involve technology to help them so they are ****ed and going forward its only going to get worse as top team get their tactics even more refined and play more on the edge of whats physically possible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Dempsey wrote: »
    Ricochet :D

It was about to wind him imo

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/rules_and_equipment/4524354.stm

His hand was across his own body, if the player was in his own box, would you award a penalty for the same thing. I wouldnt

The referee tonight was ****e in all honesty though, got aload of things wrong but fifa wont involve technology to help them so they are ****ed and going forward its only going to get worse as top team get their tactics even more refined and play more on the edge of whats physically possible
    The ref was bad alright I was thinking after it might of evend up the goal though pique seemed to be offside(just) for his goal so maybe it was a case of luck evening out over the course of the match

Pro. F wrote: »
    I know that things can appear differently to different people. But I have watched very nearly every United game this season and the same midfield problems have been almost constant. It sometimes makes it look like the players aren't bothered but that is simply not the case. There have been plenty of muck performances like the bayern first leg in the league this year but you can see the United players' facial expressions and body language that they really are trying. They just don't have the quality required sometimes.

Inter, for me, are as good a defensive team as you'll see most years, so i wouldn't have a problem calling them one of the best in the world just now. Bayern had an easy draw. They're nothing special.

First leg Inter did very well to stiffle them and finally expose their weak defense. Overall it was very close and Barca just weren't good enough (probably an Iniesta short). I've seen no sign of a lack of motivation on their part.

I watched both legs against Bayern and I simply disagree. I thought that United side were capable of better. That's all. Call it lack of motivation or tactics but for me, it was underperforming, not a distinct lack of quality.

That's not REALLY answering my question as you added stipulation but hey if you think they are, fair enough. You think Bayern are nothing special, I don't think either of them are. The only team that I thought are CAPABLE of being special in that final four was Barca(and I'm a Lyon fan). They woefully underperformed and went out.

I can think of many reasons why they may have lost. For instance, they only began moving the ball with any real kind of speed in the last 3 minutes! Their centre half had to go up top and play centre foward?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

I see what you're saying and I agree Sky are OTT. I'm not what you may be thinking, I'm not a fan of the EPL at all but even still I think the quality of the CL has been worse without them. I just happen to agree with alot of mass media, and regular journos, that this years CL has been underwhelming. I'm sure you have differing views considering you're a Bayern fan.

Absolutely. In Germany they're thinking it's been a fantastic CL this year. We all perceive things differently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,519 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Boskowski wrote: »
    Absolutely. In Germany they're thinking it's been a fantastic CL this year. We all perceive things differently.

Well in fairness objectivity may be lacking there somewhat.
    Everyone likes the smell of their own farts, even if it's just disgusting to everyone else:pac:

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

bye bye Barca.

you've won so many friends in the past, and rightfully so, including myself, with the mesmeric way in which you play the game.

but f*ck me, you lost some admirers tonight.

and again, rightfully so.

i'd be embarrassed to have Busquets in my team. ashamed. the guy's behaviour tonight in all areas symbolised all that fans hate about the modern game.

a limited prima-donna, with thuggish tendencies, shamelessly and unsportingly screwing over a fellow professional. i know most players aren't saints, or even close, but he will become, eventually, one of the most hated players in football if he continues the carry on from tonight, and the carry on from him i've seen many times this season.

awful to see.

well done Inter, and well done José.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭jaykay74

If you are out shopping next Summer again give me a call...

16gmqdv.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

I'm honestly sick to death with all of this Jose stuff that Sky Sports throw out. You'd swear he was managing Burnley out there instead of a very, very talented Inter side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,414 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Sky are a propaganda machine and they try to brainwash the paying public that the EPL is the best league and most exciting league in the world.
    As Souness often says the English demand constant action in their games,whatever that nonsense means.
    Jermaine Pennant said in a recent interview that in Spain the majority of training was spent on ball skills whereas in England most time was spent on physical training and fitness skills.
    Its a different type of culture .
    As for the Champions league being any poorer than previous seasons I dont buy that.
    What about the 2 semifinals where Liverpool and Chelsea tried to bore each other to death ,I'm sure the rest of Europe though highly of those matches.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

thescreen.png

Any Inter players other than Motta to miss the final due to picking up yellow cards tonight ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

It has been a good CL this year. Cant have Chelsea and United or Liverpool play each other every year. I like seeing teams from a different league than the EPL doing well.

SKY can FCUK off

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Sky are a propaganda machine and they try to brainwash the paying public that the EPL is the best league and most exciting league in the world.
    As Souness often says the English demand constant action in their games,whatever that nonsense means.
    Jermaine Pennant said in a recent interview that in Spain the majority of training was spent on ball skills whereas in England most time was spent on physical training and fitness skills.
    As for the Champions league being any poorer than previous seasons I dont buy that.
    What about the 2 semifinals where Liverpool and Chelsea tried to bore each other to death ,I'm sure the rest of Europe though highly of those matches.:rolleyes:

Funny how Mourinho left the it became a lot more entertaining game, league, cup or in the CL ;) Last two CL games have been certainly entertaining if not high on quality football.

Fully agree with the rest of your post and I can hand on heart say I've enjoyed the CL this year despite my team performing horribly. It's great there has been proper competition from other clubs/leagues other than EPL clubs which has been the case for a long time now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭dor83

jaykay74 wrote: »
    Any Inter players other than Motta to miss the final due to picking up yellow cards tonight ?
    Don't think so, afaik Samuel, Maicon, Zanetti and Eto'o would have missed it if booked but none were.

Here's an interview with Guardiola
    Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola congratulated Inter but noted that the dismissal of Thiago Motta actually worked against his team as the Blaugrana exited the UEFA Champions League at the semi-final stage.

The champions needed to win by two to progress to May's final at the home of fierce rivals Real Madrid but despite a late goal from Gerard Pique it wasn't to be as the Catalans relinquished their, losing 3-2 on aggregate to the ten man Nerazzurri.
    "I am grateful for the pride of belonging to this club and to have this support. I feel bad for not getting to [the final in] Madrid. We've tried and I'm proud of it. We have to apologise. We can only congratulate Inter," Guardiola told a press conference after the game.

"We tried to open the field and disrupt the one-on-one and build from crosses and rebounds, but we gave away many free kicks. We lacked continuity in the game and, through mistakes or whatever we failed to disrupt their one-on-one approach. When a team defends with nine it's not easy to get through. We tried inside and outside, but attack is always the hardest and the goal came too late.

Guardiola admitted that his players are disappointed but must try to refocus on the league after the disappointment.

"They are not very good. We have had a good Champions League and it's a success to reach the semi-finals. We'll try again next year. We have to recover in three days to go for the league. We have to get up. "

"The dismissal has influenced the game, because they sat back. [Diego] Milito and [Samuel] Eto'o have moved to the wings. They set up a defensive line of almost six. After considerable delay in getting frees we have had great game and a few times, but we've played fifteen games now playing every three or four days. "

The Catalan coach refused to criticise the tactics of opposite number Jose Mourinho, stating that the winner is always right in their approach.

"Every team, every coach plays the way they want. I cannot judge the opponent. The winner is the one that is right. We went to Milan to play well and we could not for many reasons. We never gave up hope. Sometimes attacking is much more difficult than defending," he added.

"I'm not disappointed with my players and don't think we're victims of our own success. We have reached the semi-finals in the Champions League and we have 87 points in the league, where we only lost one game.

We know winning and losing, because this club has lost much more than they won. And we have shown how to behave in victory and defeat."

Finally, when asked who he would be supporting in May's final at the Bernabeu Guardiola had this to say:

"I will be on vacation at this time."
    On another note, I actually feel sorry for Ibra because he left because he genuinely thought he would have a much better chance of winning the CL with Barca than Inter and I never held that against him because I would have agreed at the time. I'm sure he will be cheering on Inter in the final too, even if he wishes he was there himself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

What did Valdes do?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Podge2k7 wrote: »
    What did Valdes do?

When Jose ran on the pitch at the end and celabrated, he tried to get him to stop, presumably he thought it was inciting the crowd. Started off with an arm around him sort of thing, but then he lost the run of himself and was grabbing his head etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

I watched both legs against Bayern and I simply disagree. I thought that United side were capable of better. That's all. Call it lack of motivation or tactics but for me, it was underperforming, not a distinct lack of quality.

That's not REALLY answering my question as you added stipulation but hey if you think they are, fair enough. You think Bayern are nothing special, I don't think either of them are. The only team that I thought are CAPABLE of being special in that final four was Barca(and I'm a Lyon fan). They woefully underperformed and went out.

I can think of many reasons why they may have lost. For instance, they only began moving the ball with any real kind of speed in the last 3 minutes! Their centre half had to go up top and play centre foward?

The fact that their centre half had to play upfront doesn't show a lack of motivation - so that doesn't back up your point in the slightest, in fact the opposite. They got more anxious in the last few minutes and tried to force it more, it didn't work. They weren't being lazy (ie not bothered) the rest of the time, they were just being Barca... patient patient silky football. The same as they play every year in the CL when they come up against a team parking the bus.

If you can't see that Inter were a very well drilled side who put in two great defensive performances (plus showed some very good quick counters) then your footballing opinions aren't worth discussing tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

adox wrote: »
    When Jose ran on the pitch at the end and celabrated, he tried to get him to stop, presumably he thought it was inciting the crowd. Started off with an arm around him sort of thing, but then he lost the run of himself and was grabbing his head etc.
    Thanks, don't know how i missed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭conno16

jose let himself down last night tho without question
    wandering over the guardiola for example with some snide remark when the manager was discussing stuff with zlatan
    valdes should have punched his lights out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,068 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I dont understand the problem with what Mouriniho did. Football has become far too sanitized. His team had just reached the final of the most important club cup competition in the world, knocking out the holders and arguably the best team in the world, with a great performance. To add to this, he had come under intense criticism by the Spanish press leading up the game.

Is he not allowed to celebrate in front of his fans ? The people in the stadium (Barca fans) are adults, and if they cant be gracious in defeat then they should quit being football fans. If seeing the opposition manager celebrate after a win sends them into a violent frenzy (as some have suggested it would have) then the spotlight should be on them and not Jose Mouriniho. People should be talking about the fact that loud music was turned on immediately after the final whistle to drown out the Inter celebrations rather than Mouriniho celebrating the victory.

• Advertisement

Tusky wrote: »
    People should be talking about the fact that loud music was turned on immediately after the final whistle to drown out the Inter celebrations rather than Mouriniho celebrating the victory.

The loud music, sprinklers and valdes were pathetic after the final whistle. The water was only turned on in the half of the pitch Inter were trying to celebrate in :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,468 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I'd expect this from Barca..complete shower of sore losers and basically scum supporters.
    Their behaviour before , during and after the match is no surprise to any Spanish person.

flahavaj wrote: »
    Original post just to show what you said again for clarity.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=65634718&postcount=744

Night night.

xx

lmao,

"Well okay, playing so below par that APPEARED they didn't care, happy? I didn't personally interview each player in the comp. and extensively query their motivations, if that is what you're asking? Jesus."

Again, is this the bad reading or stupidity thing?

The fact that their centre half had to play upfront doesn't show a lack of motivation - so that doesn't back up your point in the slightest, in fact the opposite. They got more anxious in the last few minutes and tried to force it more, it didn't work. They weren't being lazy (ie not bothered) the rest of the time, they were just being Barca... patient patient silky football. The same as they play every year in the CL when they come up against a team parking the bus.

If you can't see that Inter were a very well drilled side who put in two great defensive performances (plus showed some very good quick counters) then your footballing opinions aren't worth discussing tbh.

Okay, perhaps you need to reread the other posts. They played so poorly they appeared not too bothered.

But now that you mention it well actually it doesn't prove the opposite really. It might prove how badly they were playing that they had to resort to it. Sorry, they weren't just "being Barca". I know quite well what Barca play like and they have looked out of sorts since the Espanyol game. They're quite capable of beating teams that park the bus when they play well so I really don't know what you're on about.

No, I don't see that. I saw Inter play a good counter attack and then purely defend in numbers, not great defending IMO. Didn't have to be great defending either, 10 men could do it. Barca became one dimensional, and that one dimension was slow. If you can't see that, likewise about your football opinions.:rolleyes:

You never have to get used to anything. If you just accept shìt then you'll be given shìt. People should always agitate against the problems of the world.

Yeah, preach on brother.

I'm not brainwashed mate. I don't like the EPL and don't think its the best league in the world. However they have a generally very strong top four. I also think along with many others that without Barca the CL has been diminshed but hey, every dog has their day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,733 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Which has merit in fairness.

Marketing a league favourably to supporters from 2 countires who support the league they spend billions on. Shame on them.

I welcome a change of commerical marketing and can't wait for the days when we see a company like Creatives slogan being "We are good but Apple are better, get yourself an IPOD"!!

Hang on....Don't sky show over 100 La Liga matches a year and have just signed a new 3 year deal to continue to do so?

Oh dear, I can see that as been an obstacle to your arguement in fairness.

Do you have sky? I presume you at least watch it. Just stop watching it. Simples.

Turning on the sprinklers at the end was pretty sneaky thing to do, it was funny though. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭conno16

is there any chance jose might be able to get a lift on the transfer market in order to allow him to sign robert huth for the CL final
    he'd be a great man to bring on with 15 mins left if one was in bad need of a goal
    tactical genius is our jose

I just want to see Johnny Giles and Jose on a panel together at some stage, or in some form of combat to the death.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,466 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

conno16 wrote: »
    jose let himself down last night tho without question
    wandering over the guardiola for example with some snide remark when the manager was discussing stuff with zlatan
    valdes should have punched his lights out

You are unbelievable.

You have no idea what so ever what Jose said, none. Not a clue.

Yet you have a go at him over it.

Well done you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Not one Italian in Inter's side last night, yet Giles and Co. kept banging on about how the Italians are brilliant at defending :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

You are unbelievable.

You have no idea what so ever what Jose said, none. Not a clue.

Yet you have a go at him over it.

Well done you.

+1

What's with all this José bashing?

Imagine, celebrating with your fans after getting to the CL Final. :rolleyes:

jose got apples thrown at him last night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Delighted for Jose more then Inter, if we (Chelsea) had to get knocked out by any team in the competition, it was going to be the Sepcial One. He truly is one of the greatest managers around, but that was a widely held belief.

Well done Jose and well done Inter Milan, hope they can claim the title.

IMO this could see the return to power to the "lesser" leagues of Europe, well done to the Germans and Italians for reaching the CL final and keeping it entertaining this year.

Van Gaal v Mourhino should be a brillant tactical match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,126 ✭✭✭jacool

Berkut wrote: »
    I'd expect this from Barca..complete shower of sore losers and basically scum supporters.
    Their behaviour before , during and after the match is no surprise to any Spanish person.
    When boards.ie announce the "generalisation post of the year" this is the one that I'll be voting for! Unless of course you know all the supporters, in which case I am perhaps wrong!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,466 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

jose got apples thrown at him last night

We're in the final, how'd you like those apples!

We're in the final, how'd you like those apples!

He prefers custard creams.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

jacool wrote: »
    When boards.ie announce the "generalisation post of the year" this is the one that I'll be voting for! Unless of course you know all the supporters, in which case I am perhaps wrong!

In fairness though, Barca fans are truely awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

gavredking wrote: »
    Van Gaal v Mourhino should be a brillant tactical match.

Expect lots of pupil vs master and Star War references in the buiild up to the game

• Advertisement

In fairness though, Barca fans are truely awful.
    Wow

Why?

Advertisement