Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Barca -v- Inter, Champions League Semi-final 2nd Leg

1141516171820»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

the_monkey wrote: »

I may add that the catalans are now doing the same with restricting the Spanish language with kids in schools,
    they get f*cked out of it if they speak Spanish...

Being bilingual gives their kids a major advantage. You're telling us that Catalonia is now trying to suppress one of the world's most important languages ??

Somehow I think you just made that up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Nope.
    I live in barcelona.

Obviously it's not as extreme as what Franco was doing, but Spanish
    is discouraged amoung kids in school.

OK not every school and not every kid, but I have friends who are english teachers and they have told me some fcuked up things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

I love the Barca history and the motto.

Mes qué un club........ More than a club

I love it; the majesty of the pride of Catalans summed up so neatly by their most famous sons of FC Barcelona. They are a team who has always been defined by their history as much as the players who passed through their ranks.

Yes, Franco is long gone, but then again the scars left behind by him will take a long time to heal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

DazMarz wrote: »

Yes, Franco is long gone, but then again the scars left behind by him will take a long time to heal

Fair point.
    In fact I watched a movie last night _Salvador_ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0445691/.. made me feel bad about
    all my catalan bashing...

Advertisement