Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mollys.ie?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

They've some cute stuff, and very good customer service I found.
    If unsure of the sizing when it comes to harnesses or other things if you live near Dunl. would be worth bringing your pooch there so you can try them on the dog. Got our pups collar from there it was expensive but it's very good quality and don't expect to need to replace it for a couple of years.

Got one of our girls collars there as well a good few years back now and it's only now that it needs replacing. Going to get the pink version for her the collar with the hearts on, very cute.

Saying that the other dog has a leather collar from Lidl that I got a few years ago for €2.00 and it's still in perfect nick.

There's also http://www.thewaggingtaildunboyne.ie/ and http://hartonpaw.com/ who are having a sale atm.

Mollys.ie is nice for more unusual stuff as well though and a they've a good selection of collars where as some shops seems to stock a lot of material ones and few leather ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭wopper10

Hi I use them for ordering my dog food very good service very happy with them. Got a real nice harness there a while back as well woman there was really nice and helpful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Papillon!

I havent used it but just looked at the dog collars there and theres some really cute ones and reasonably priced i think.my little one needs a new one so ill probably get one off there:) love the lilac diamonte one ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

I've got nothing but good things to say about that shop. The woman that runs it knows her stuff, particularly when it comes to dog food.
    I just hate going in to a petshop when the staff dont know about the different products, they just seem to end up recommending the most expensive brand:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

oh yey our site is on boards, we're famous! :D

Hi everyone, I'm involved with Mollys.ie and our shop in Dun Laoghaire. I'm not here to shill it (promise!) just wanted to say hi as I'm a boardsie anyway and that I'm here to answer any questions you may have. Also, any excuse at all to share a photo of Molly :pac:

Here she is:

Molly-VIP-Tag-1.jpg

Thanks very much for the lovely replies on the thread, we work really hard sourcing our stock (we dont carry anything we wouldnt give our own animals) so I really appreciate the feedback :o

ps. If you haven't tried our service before, this might be of interest to you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Thanks everyone for all the info!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 paulacork

Has anyone used www.mollys.ie to order pet stuff? I have used www.zooplus.ie, www.zooplus.co.uk and www.brendaspets.ie before - how does mollys compare?

Thanks.

Have purchased from Mollys before for my dogs and was extremely happy with my purchases and thought the staff there was super friendly and helpful and I will definitely be visiting again soon!

Advertisement