Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brand New Fridge Not Working.

Options
  • 25-04-2010 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭

It is a Samsung Ice-Free .RL43WCIS.....We just got it yesterday.

The light comes on, the LED's come on........the works. It hums manfully.

And it never, ever, get's cold.:mad::mad:

Have followed the "instructions" to a Tee.

Is anyone familiar with this type?

Nothing is happening in terms of a temperature drop and it is mightily annoying.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ShamFeen

A friend of mine got a similar one recently, and I had to pre-set the temperature in it for him. It should be explained in the manual. If not contact manufacturer asap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭I Drink It Up!

ShamFeen wrote: »
    A friend of mine got a similar one recently, and I had to pre-set the temperature in it for him. It should be explained in the manual. If not contact manufacturer asap.

Hi ShamFeen...apparently the problem was that it was not earthed properly using the little device it comes with. We dug it out of the scrap and fitted it accordingly. Job is oxo, as they say.:cool:

Advertisement