Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get ducks?

Options
  • 25-04-2010 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

We've decided to get ducks again :D (We had them a few years ago! )

But last time we just found them at a car boot sale/market and that's no longer going ahead.. We don't want anything special just any types of ducks that will lay eggs.

Can anyone point me in the direction of somewhere that sells them?

Thanks, Also I'm in north Kerry!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

www.irishfowl.com lots of info, free buy and sell section and a great forum with friendly users.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

EGAR wrote: »
    www.irishfowl.com lots of info, free buy and sell section and a great forum with friendly users.

Thanks, it seems the site is down though :pac:

Will try it in the morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

I know this sounds like a joke but it's not.

Do you know Skevena's pub in Castleisland? Well John, the owner, breeds ducks and (I think) phesants. Might be worth giving him a ring :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

Ricky91t wrote: »
    Hey all,

We've decided to get ducks again :D (We had them a few years ago! )

But last time we just found them at a car boot sale/market and that's no longer going ahead.. We don't want anything special just any types of ducks that will lay eggs.

Can anyone point me in the direction of somewhere that sells them?

Thanks, Also I'm in north Kerry!

I was in Paddy's Pet Shop in Parnell Street in Dublin last week and he has 10/12 ducklings for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

if your in kerry, this sunday there is a poultry sale in coolwood in killarney
    http://www.coolwoodwildlifepark.com/

you will get plenty of ducks here

• Advertisement
Advertisement