Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with next tattoo

Options
  • 25-04-2010 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey

i need sum help with my next tattoo, im looking to get a tiki tattoo done on my lower leg but im not sure if it will work with my other tattoo. My other tattoo i have is of a cross with shadeing its on the inside of my lower leg. I eventually want to get (knee to ankle) sleave done with my cross incorporated into it. If the tiki doesnt work, What do you guys think would work.... Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

I think you need to discuss this with the tattooist you intend on getting the piece done with. It's very difficult for anyone to give you advice on a piece they cannot see. We have no idea what size the current tattoo is, where it's exact placement is, or what your future tattoo looks like either.

Advertisement