Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone doing modern arts in ucd

Options
  • 25-04-2010 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi there,

Modern Languages not modern art

I am thinking of doing this course in sept but since this is a new course i am finding it hard to get info, Is anyone doing this course and can let me know a bit about it.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

What the fuck's modern arts?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 waterbabe1

Shiit that should say modern languages in UCD

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

waterbabe1 wrote: »
    Shiit that should say modern languages in UCD

It's not looking good is it?;)
    It depends, what language(s) are you interested in doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 waterbabe1

You can pick from french,german,Italian,spanish. Im thinking of doing french and spanish. You also do a bit of politics culture and other topics. It was a new course in 2009 so not much info. I love languages so i think this mite be the course for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

It sounds like its just the normal arts degree, but all your doing is languages, and that you have chosen them from the start rather than when going into second year. Sounds interesting if your good at languages, know people doing languges only (not necessarily modern languages).

So my conclusion is its just a fancy way of having your arts subjects chosen for ya, and that 'modern' languages constitute European languages. HOpe that doesn't put ya off, if your interested, definitely go for it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement