Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

welcome/login screen when waking up from sleep mode in Windows 7

• 25-04-2010 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

When I wake up my PC from the sleep mode it takes me to the login prompt again.

I have disabled from the power options the option of to require a password from wake up. However, even though I do not need a password, I still have to click at the icon of the single user of the PC.

How can I go straight to the PC desktop when waking up from sleep mode?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Go to power options in control pannel.
    On the left hand side of the page there's an option called "Require a password on wakeup" click that then on the bottom of the next page there's an option "Don't require a password".

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭pjuegos

thanks for your reply,

I did that already. However, even without password requirement, the welcome screen still appears and I still have to click at the icon of the user to log on.

Thanks

Advertisement