Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 cans of Diet coke €2.50

Options
  • 25-04-2010 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

This is a bit of a misprice, they are half price at the moment in superquinn. They should be €3.34 as advertised, but the diet coke comes up as €2.50 when you buy online. Normal price is €6.70

I think this would work unlike the easily spotted tesco 1cent misprice lately, just DONT ORDER 50 AND RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE!. Normal coke is still €3.34 for the 12pack offer

20fdx5f.jpg
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Soarer

Ordered 49.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Murta

You'll be charged €3.34 on your till receipt.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Murta wrote: »
    You'll be charged €3.34 on your till receipt.

No, not if they don realise the price mistake. Its still €2.50 on the site, they probably won't spot it unless someone orders a large amount :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,889 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Davy wrote: »
    No, not if they don realise the price mistake. Its still €2.50 on the site, they probably won't spot it unless until someone orders until a large amount :)
    FYP! ;)

Like Diet Coke myself.. if it's VERY VERY (as in 'freezer for an extended amount of time') cold, it can be very refreshing!

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Murta

Davy wrote: »
    No, not if they don realise the price mistake. Its still €2.50 on the site, they probably won't spot it unless someone orders a large amount :)

Have you ordered any? I have and I can confirm that you will be charged 3.34. Prices work off the barcode rather than the "red" price on website.
    Website data is generally held in a standalone local databases rather than a central repository (stock, pricing data).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

ok my bad. I got some instore rather than online. I owe you some coke :pac

Advertisement