Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stone Throwers on the Fedamore Road

Options
  • 25-04-2010 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, posted this in Limerick City but this is relevant to people living out that side of the county:

Just a warning, heading out the Fedamore Road today and just as you pass the houses onto the bridge leaving South Hill there were some youths throwing rocks. There were on top of the grass verge I spotted what they were at but there was little I could do to avoid it.

They hit my windscreen with a substantial one but it didn't crack luckily enough. I phoned Henry Street and they said it was already reported and a car was on the way.

Needless to say it could cause a serious accident, think I might avoid that route in future.

Advertisement