Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Tattoo

• 25-04-2010 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi

Im looking to get a tattoo down the side of my neck i would like to get chinese symbols as i have seen them before and took a liking to them.
    Could someone help me out to were i could have a look at the symbols or does anyone have any pictures of any??:P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

Mark_09 wrote: »
    Hi

Im looking to get a tattoo down the side of my neck i would like to get chinese symbols as i have seen them before and took a liking to them.
    Could someone help me out to were i could have a look at the symbols or does anyone have any pictures of any??:P

Just google chinese symbols and the translation is there too. Print off what you like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 GirlWith1Eye

I really suggest if your going to get the hanzi online,look for a reputable website because when I used to try and learn Japanese from online sources,the characters were nearly always wrong. The best thing to do would be to pop down to your local libary and just take out a book on Chinese sinography.

You don't want to end up tattooing something completely random and out of context on your body. That would be a disaster :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 veronicacarter

I am find for you hope you like ,

Chinese-tattoo-girl-work%5B2%5D.jpg

Advertisement